3D Printing Materials Overview Online
Are you interested in the multitude of materials you can 3D print with?
The materials used when 3D printing are often just as important as what you are 3D printing. With so many options available...where do you start?
Makers Lab staff will provide an overview of 3D printing materials used in the Makers Lab. Learn about the properties and applications of commonly used 3D printing materials. Discover the right material for your project and uncover the possibilities!
By the end of this pop-up you will be able to:
- List the different types of materials commonly used for 3D printing in the Makers Lab
- Recognize the key properties and applications of 3D printing materials
- Choose and request the most suitable material for your 3D printing project
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, please contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab website or contact us. All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community and are currently offered via Zoom. The Makers Lab is closed until further notice as part of UCSF efforts to limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community.
- Thursday, Dec 9 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.