R for Data Manipulation Part 1 Online
We'll cover ways to manipulate data in R. Below are the concepts we'll teach:
- The Tidyverse
- Subsetting with select() and filter()
- Transforming Variables with mutate()
- Aggregating Data with group_by() and summarise()
- Relational Data
- Types of joins
You should be familiar with the materials from R for Everyone.
Albert Lee is an Instructional Designer and Analyst for the Data Science Initiative at the UCSF Library.
- Thursday, Jan 20 2022
- 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.