2022 Research Data Series: EHR Data for Research at UCSF Online
EHR Data for Research at UCSF
Presented by: The Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics Digital Health Initiative
Description: The Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics Digital Health Initiative will host this session on March 18, Noon-1 PM via Zoom. Join us to learn more about electronic health record (EHR) data available at UCSF, how-to's, and research examples using identified and de-identified EHR data. This interactive session will cover best practices for using EHR data and FAQs about access and analysis.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Friday, Mar 18 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute (BCHSI)
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Institute for Global Health Sciences (IHGS)
- Population Health Data Initiative (PHDI)
- School of Medicine Technology Services (SOM Tech)
- UCSF Library
- UCSF Information Technology
- Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies (IHPS)