Dimensions research analytics database training Online
The UCSF Research Development Office has invested in an online tool from Digital Science that tracks information on publications, datasets, research funding, patents, clinical trials, and policy documents.
With Dimensions, you can search, report, and analyze across publications and other types of research outputs, grants, literature citations, and altmetrics simultaneously, enabling you to build a richer picture of both the local and global scholarly landscape.
Representatives from Digital Science are offering two online training sessions in March covering how to:
- Search for publications and other research outputs, researchers, institutions
- View and analyze publication citation and Altmetric data
- Explore connections between researchers, institutions, and their research outputs
- Use analytical views and visualizations to inform research and grant applications and reports
- Benchmark and compare research organizations based on publications, fields of research, and citation and Altmetric data
Register below to join this training via Zoom, and let us know what topic you're interested in!
Related LibGuide: Dimensions Analytics - research analytics database by Gretchen Kiser
- Wednesday, Mar 16 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.