2022 Research Data Series: Medicare and Other Claims Data Online
Medicare and Other Claims Data
Presented by: The Population Health Data Initiative
Description: The Population Health Data Initiative provides low-cost and no-cost access to insurance claims data for Medicare and commercial insurance. Claims data are nationwide and ideal for many population health, epidemiological, and cost studies. Learn more about the data, the services available for data access and storage, and other data sources available through shared and campus data use agreements in this webinar.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Monday, May 23 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Institute for Health Policy Studies
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Library