3D Printing Part 1: Intro to 3D Printing Online
Are you curious about the applications for 3D printing at UCSF?
Join Makers Lab staff for the first pop-up in a three-part series covering the basics of 3D printing and how the technology can be used in the health sciences.
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- List the main components of a 3D printer
- Identify four methods for obtaining 3D models
- Recognize which is the ideal 3D printer for your project
- Generate a print time estimate for a given 3D model
- Execute a 3D print from start to finish
- Reserve 3D printers in the Makers Lab
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, please contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
- Wednesday, Jun 8 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.