2022 Research Data Series: PHDI Medicare Mini-Series: Make CMS Medicare Data Work for You Online
PHDI Medicare Mini-Series: Make CMS Medicare Data Work for You
(Session 3: Bring your research ideas)
Presented by: Ulrike Muench, John Boscardin, and Victoria So
Description: In this final session of "PHDI Medicare Mini-Series: Make CMS Medicare Data Work for You", bring your project and we will help you brainstorm how Medicare Claims data can be used for your research.
A link to join online will be sent by email 1 hour prior to the event.
Registrations close 1 hour prior to the event.
Events may be recorded.
Slides and recordings will be available as soon as possible after the event concludes (see link below).
For More Information
- Wednesday, Jun 8 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute
- Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Institute for Health Policy Studies
- School of Medicine Technology Services
- UCSF Library