3D Printing Part 1: Intro to 3D Printing Online
Are you curious about the applications for 3D printing at UCSF?
Join Makers Lab staff for the first pop-up in a three-part series covering the basics of 3D printing and how the technology can be used in the health sciences.
After attending the 60-minute pop-up you will be able to:
- List the main components of a 3D printer
- Identify four methods for obtaining 3D models
- Recognize which is the ideal 3D printer for your project
- Generate a print time estimate for a given 3D model
- Execute a 3D print from start to finish
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password. Contact the Makers Lab if you register for this pop-up and are unable to attend.
All Makers Lab pop-ups are open to the UCSF community. If you are a DPH employee, UCSF alum or retiree, contact the Makers Lab to register for this pop-up.
Can’t make it to this pop-up? Self-enroll in the Makers Lab On-Demand CLE course to watch the recording.
Have questions about the Makers Lab? Visit the Makers Lab webpage or contact us. The Makers Lab is open by appointment for UCSF teaching, learning, and research projects. Contact the Makers Lab to schedule an appointment.
- Thursday, Dec 8 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.