Library Music Room
Room Use Policies
- Available to UCSF staff, faculty and students
- The room maybe reserved for 1 hour per day, up to 3 months in advance
- Access is granted and tracked by swiping your UCSF ID card
- If you are unable to access this room, contact the Library
- Amplification and electrical instruments are prohibited
- Yamaha Electric Piano
- Yamaha Upright Piano
- Music Stand
530 Parnassus Avenue, UCSF Library, CL206,
The music rooms at Parnassus are maintained by Campus Life Services, Wellness & Community. Cosponsored by The UCSF Library, Millberry Fitness Center and Classroom Support.
For more information or to reserve a piano for an event please call the main Wellness & Community line at 476-2675.