MUSIC ROOM: HOW IT WORKS
Reserve & Bring UCSF ID
- Available to UCSF staff, faculty, and students
- Bring your UCSF campus ID to access music room
- Reserve for 1 hour, up to 3 months in advance
- Amplification and electrical instruments are prohibited
- Contact the Parnassus Library Service Desk at if you are unable to access the room
- Yamaha electric upright piano
- Yamaha electric keyboard
- Music stand
About & Contact
This music room is maintained by Campus Life Services: Wellness & Community and cosponsored by the UCSF Library, Millberry Fitness Center, and Classroom Support
The music room is located in CL206 on the 2nd floor of the Parnassus Library.
For more information or to reserve a piano for an event please contact Wellness & Community at (415) 476-2675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.