FACULTY CARRELS: HOW IT WORKS
- UCSF faculty MyAccess credentials
- Ladder-rank faculty
- In residence faculty
- Professor of Clinical X
- Clinical Professor/Instructor (salaried or not)
- Adjunct Professor/Instructor
Reserve & Bring UCSF ID
- Reservations are required and should be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Bring your UCSF campus ID to access your reserved carrel
- A maximum of 7 reservations are allowed per month
- Carrels are locked at all times
- Library materials left overnight must be properly checked out
- Please do not leave valuables unattended overnight or for an extended period of time
Stop by the Parnassus Library main floor Service Desk or contact us at (415) 476-2336.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding