October 3rd is national Ask An Archivist Day. Tweet your questions for our archives team to @ucsf_archives and use #AskAnArchivist. Archivists will be answering questions from 10am - 4pm.
Archives Month (October 2018)
Join UCSF Archives & Special Collections in celebrating the value of historical records and the preservation of the past in the advancement of health worldwide. Keep tweeting us throughout the month @ucsf_archives with your comments and questions!
Archives Month events:
- Oct 3: #AskAnArchivist Day (this event)
- Oct 10: Archives Talk | Medicine as Mission: Black Women Physicians' Careers, 1864-1941
- Oct 13: San Francisco Archives Crawl
- Oct 31: Halloween Open House: Oddities of the Past in the UCSF Archives
- Ongoing exhibit: Open Wide: 500 Years of Dentistry
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- 10:00am - 4:00pm