SF Archives Crawl: Immigration and Migration to California
Join UCSF Archives & Special Collections, California Historical Society, San Francisco History Center, Society of California Pioneers, and Labor Archives and Research Center at San Francisco State University for San Francisco’s second Archives Crawl. The theme for the Archives Crawl is Immigration and Migration to California and we are celebrating in October, which is Archives Month!
Archives Crawl is designed to celebrate archives in the city and encourages guests to explore and engage with institutions that collect archival material. Visit institutions you may not have visited before, pose questions, learn more about what an archive is and what archivists do.
Find the UCSF Archives & Special Collections team at the SFPL Main Branch Library.
More details visit the San Francisco Archives Crawl site.
Archives Month (October 2018)
Join UCSF Archives & Special Collections in celebrating the value of historical records and the preservation of the past in the advancement of health worldwide. Keep tweeting us throughout the month @ucsf_archives with your comments and questions!
Archives Month events:
- Oct 3: #AskAnArchivist
- Oct 10: Archives Talk | Medicine as Mission: Black Women Physicians' Careers, 1864-1941
- Oct 13: San Francisco Archives Crawl (this event)
- Oct 31: Halloween Open House: Oddities of the Past in the UCSF Archives
- Ongoing exhibit: Open Wide: 500 Years of Dentistry
- Saturday, Oct 13 2018
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Archives and Special Collections