October 2nd is national Ask An Archivist Day. Tweet your questions for our archives team to @ucsf_archives and use #AskAnArchivist. Archivists will be answering questions from 10am - 4pm.
Archives Month (October 2019)
Join UCSF Archives & Special Collections in celebrating the value of historical records and the preservation of the past in the advancement of health worldwide. Keep tweeting us throughout the month @ucsf_archives with your comments and questions!
Archives Month events:
- Oct 2: #AskAnArchivist Day (this event)
- Oct 3 - 4: Memory Lives On Symposium: Documenting the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Oct 18: In Whose Best Interest? Children, Aspirin Poisoning, and the Pharmaceutical Industry, 1947-1976 | Archives Talk
- Ongoing exhibit: They Were Really Us
- Wednesday, Oct 2 2019
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)