Vesalius and Wrist Pain: Using Medical History to Solve Current Problems Online
What's even better than adding to current medical knowledge? Correcting current medical knowledge which is wrong but widely disseminated! In this talk, Dr. Nelson will discuss how he has successfully challenged conventional medical knowledge related to wrist anatomy. It is hoped that correcting these errors will enhance hand surgeons' ability to address wrist pain.
Speaker: David Lincoln Nelson, MD; Director, Bay Area Hand Surgery Society; formerly Head of Hand Surgery, UCSF
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Archives Month (October 2020)
Join UCSF Archives & Special Collections in celebrating the value of historical records and the preservation of the past in the advancement of health worldwide. Keep tweeting us throughout the month @ucsf_archives with your comments and questions!
Archives Month events:
- Oct 7: #AskAnArchivist Day
- Oct 21: Vesalius and Wrist Pain: Using Medical History to Solve Current Problems with David Lincoln Nelson, MD; Director, Bay Area Hand Surgery Society (this event)
- Ongoing exhibit: They Were Really Us
- Wednesday, Oct 21 2020
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://ucsf.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUudeGhrTksHtWHPDNayxYMEZII3cWwEiya