Zoom: Introduction to Web Conferencing Online
This 90-minute training will provide a tour of the Zoom web conferencing tool and review the features and settings you need to be familiar with to get up and running. Topics include scheduling sessions, hosts and co-hosts, screen sharing, audio and video recommendations, recording and more. The training will kick off with a 60-minute demonstation followed by a 30-minute attendee-driven Q&A and practice session to help you get acquainted with tools. Sessions leaders include Sean McClelland, Learning Tech Specialist (Library), and Ben Wallen, Ed Tech Support Specialist (ETS).
Register below to receive the Zoom link and password.
Check the CLE for materials and recordings: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/remoteteaching.
FAQS: Library Help Center
Faculty Development for Transitioning to Remote Teaching Series:
- Aug 11: Zoom: Introduction to Web Conferencing (this session)
- Aug 18: Zoom: Strategies for Engaging your Students
- Aug 20: Designing Online Classes: Remote Instruction Workshop
- Aug 25: Managing your Classroom in a Digital Environment
- Aug 27: Education for all in the Online Environment
- Tuesday, Aug 11 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.