Managing your Classroom in a Digital Environment Online
This 60-minute session will include standards of practice for online course development. Join us for a discussion with Instructional Designers- Maxine Ferman, Gina Gaiser and Kaori Keller. They will be sharing their experience with preparing students for class in the online environment, engaging students via Zoom, and effective course design strategies.
The training will kick off with a 45-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute attendee driven Q&A.
Register below to receive the Zoom link + password.
Check the CLE for materials and recordings: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/remoteteaching
FAQS: Library Help Center
Faculty Development for Transitioning to Remote Teaching Series:
- Aug 11: Zoom: Introduction to Web Conferencing
- Aug 18: Zoom: Strategies for Engaging your Students
- Aug 20: Designing Online Classes: Remote Instruction Workshop
- Aug 25: Managing your Classroom in a Digital Environment (this session)
- Aug 27: Education for all in the Online Environment
- Tuesday, Aug 25 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.