Education for all in the Online Environment Online
This 60-minute session will include information about developing accessible websites and courses that are well-designed, easy-to-navigate and accessible to all users. Join us for a discussion with Jill Wolters, Web Standards Program Manager, and Clay Littrell, Co-Director of Student Disability Svc. They will be sharing their expertise in universal design, digital accessibility, and student disability services.
The training will kick off with a 45-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute attendee driven Q&A.
Register below to receive the Zoom link + password.
Check the CLE for materials and recordings: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/remoteteaching
FAQS: Library Help Center
Faculty Development for Transitioning to Remote Teaching Series:
- Aug 11: Zoom: Introduction to Web Conferencing
- Aug 18: Zoom: Strategies for Engaging your Students
- Aug 20: Designing Online Classes: Remote Instruction Workshop
- Aug 25: Managing your Classroom in a Digital Environment
- Aug 27: Education for All in the Online Environment (this session)
- Thursday, Aug 27 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.