Designing Online Classes: Remote Instruction Workshop Online
This 90-minute session will include a showcase of best practices for online course development. Join us for a discussion with Instructional Designer- Maxine Ferman, Faculty Champion- Annette Carly, and Accessibility Expert- Jill Wolters. They will be sharing their innovative practices with course design, synchronous instruction via Zoom, universal design, and share techniques that students respond to best.
The training will kick off with a 45-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute attendee driven Q&A.
Register below to receive the Zoom link + password.
Check the CLE for materials and recordings: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/remoteteaching
FAQS: Library Help Center
Faculty Development for Transitioning to Remote Teaching Series:
- Aug 11: Zoom: Introduction to Web Conferencing
- Aug 18: Zoom: Strategies for Engaging your Students
- Aug 20: Designing Online Classes: Remote Instruction Workshop (this session)
- Aug 25: Managing your Classroom in a Digital Environment
- Aug 27: Education for all in the Online Environment
- Thursday, Aug 20 2020
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.